Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lil' Miss Thang

Lil Miss Mayzie is 5 months old and developing such a funny little attitude! She loves to jabber and squak. At first it started as cute little "coos" but has now developed into crow-like yakking and man-on-toilet grunting. Not what a genteel young lady should act like! She is uber-alert and is rolling over like crazy. Who was once my snuggle bug, is now a squirmy little fire-cracker. Which makes me wonder, how much influence do you REALLY have over your kids' personalities? Right now our life is insanely crazy with me going back to work and Zac on internship in Jacksonville all day. But, we are making it work and we realize that it is temporary. 7 months baby!


3 comments:

Kara said...

she is getting so big! Can't wait to see her at christmas time!

Lara said...

she is SO cute.. You guys are so funny! man on a toilet.. i laughed out loud. wow, i hope i get to see you guys when you come out for christmas!!!

Penny said...

What a doll! I knew when I saw her in August that she is definitely full of spunk. I know things are crazy for you guys right now. Hang in there . . . you will make it. Keep posting when you can.