Monday, November 16, 2009

Our Little Family

We're in the home-stretch and counting down till Christmas when we can go home to Idaho. Zac is at his last internship site in Jacksonville, I am crazy-busy with school. We are lucky to have to great girlfriends watch Mayzie during the day. She 7 months old and is such a sweet babe, not quite crawling, but almost there. If there is something across the room she wants (usually paper, a chord, or some other harmful device) she will roll all the way to it.
For the ward trunk-or-treat Mayzie was a bumblebee with mom and dad was the beekeeper. On Halloween she was Mini Mouse.


6 comments:

kylee said...

LOL! Oh Zac, I love your costume :) Thanks for the laugh! I can't believe Mayzie is 7 months old already! That's crazy! You guys will have to let us know what you will be in Idaho so we can meet up! We can't wait to see you guys!
Lance and I were talking the other day about our new tradition of having Thanksgiving together. So sad that it's not going to happen this year :( A nice warm florida Thanksgiving is sounding quite nice right now!

Penny said...

I love Mayzie in the Minnie costume! Looks like you had a fun halloween. You guys really ARE in the homestretch. You're going to make it! Can't wait for you to come home. . . Love you.

Lacey and Zach said...

Cute costumes!! Mayzie is growing so fast and soooo cute! I love her eyes. It will be so nice for you to be able to come to Idaho to see your family. Just dress warm!!

Megan and Shawn said...

What a cute bee, I even think I wouldn't be mad if she stung me. I love the bee keepers outfits too, very creative!! Hopefully I'll be able to make a connection with you in Idaho, but I know how the family thing goes. Congrats on being on the home stretch - one day it will all be worth it, right??

Lara said...

Oh she's so stinkin' cute! I love zacs bee keeper costume. He's so funny! I really can't wait to see little Mayzie!

Katie said...

Freaking Hilarious!!! I might have to steel that idea for future Halloweens. TOO funny!

Mayzie is so DANG cute...i miss her!!